RONALD B. DIME, LLB., BSBA
Mr. Dime provides overall leadership, experience and a winner’s attitude to DLDTE Law. He obtained his law degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 1995 where he excelled in academics and graduated among the top of his class.
Edward Albert E. Eviota, Llb.
Ted obtained his law degree from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 1988. Presently, Ted is one of the top 100 lawyers of the Philippines and is in charge of firm’s Energy, infrastructure and commercial projects.
Pete H. Maniego
Pete is an engineer and a lawyer (UP College of Law) and is one of the most highly respected energy practitioners in the country. He is also Senior Advisor to the Institute of Climate and Sustainable Cities, Energy Advisor to the Philippine Climate Change Commission and Advisor to the Philippine Competition Commission.
Juan Carlos Garcia attended the University of the Philippines- Diliman where he earned his degrees in Philosophy in 1998 and Law in 2002. Upon graduation, he joined one of the country’s leading law firms, honing his skills in labor and litigation.
Other key members of the legal team
The Deal Kitchen
What You Get
The firm’s clients are assured of consistently receiving high value legal services at rates deliberately designed to be competitive.
- Referrals are handled meticulously by a team headed by our partners, all of whom are veteran professionals with strong track records in their respective fields of practice. They are assisted at all times by superbly trained associates selected from top law programs in the country. Together with the client, the team takes great pains in working with the client throughout all phases of the engagement – from crafting the overall legal game plan through to execution.
- Once a matter is left to our care, redundant systems are in place to ensure that cases are monitored regularly, deadlines are never missed and that all efforts are being done to achieve the desired results. Throughout the entire engagement, the client is kept abreast of developments in the case as soon as they arise through formal status reports and regular conferences. Once a matter is left to our care, redundant systems are in place to ensure that cases are monitored regularly, deadlines are never missed and that all efforts are being done to achieve the desired results. Throughout the entire engagement, the client is kept abreast of developments in the case as soon as they arise through formal status reports and regular conferences.
- Regardless of the amount involved or the difficulty of the engagement, our lawyers are trained to act quickly and decisively.
- We place the highest value to our relationship with the client and take pride in our ability to truly absorb the client’s needs.
- We realize that thorough preparation is the key to quick decisions and speed in execution. When the times comes, our lawyers will act forcefully and effectively.
- We are constantly looking for ways to minimize client costs without sacrificing quality of work.
- Clients receive a winning combination of intimate, personalized service and top-notch, results-oriented global solutions for all facets of their business, project or case.